- Totale 0.00€
AVVISO DI TENDENZA: STRARE LE COLLANE
Statement necklaces have had their fair share of domination in the fashion world. Although they have not left the scene yet, another trend is slowly seconding it. Can't decide on which necklace to wear with a particular outfit? Wear them all! Necklace layering is the way to go this season. Not only is it more versatile than any other trend but it will also reflect your own style. By adding on different layers you can create a personal look to your outfit. Here are a few tips that I have learnt along the way on how layered necklaces can look their best.
1. Start with the dainty necklaces first. The trick is to have the shortest necklace first and then layering the other necklaces of your choice a few inches apart from each other. If you're still not over statement necklaces (guilty!), leave the chunkier necklace for last. In the below picture we layered a shoe charm necklace and a curb necklace all from Mvintage.
2. If you're looking for an edgy effect to add to your outfit, try positioning your necklaces to face the direzione opposta. This is a unique way of layering necklaces which will surely make you stand out from the crowd.
3. Don't want to put those chain necklaces away? Fret no more! Layered chain necklaces look great when paired up with a basic plain T-shirt.
4. Add some colour! Make your outfit pop by layering coloured gemstones to brighten up your look. Try layering questo e questo (available in different colours) for that essential colourful vibe during summertime.
5. Try personalising your style by adding a necklace with a letter charm. This can be your signature necklace. Nothing is cooler than wearing your name these days.
These tips are by no means rules that you must follow for necklace layering. They're just here to provide a helping hand along the way. Necklace layering should be fun by including your favourite necklaces all in one outfit. Make it your own!